Full Mouth Rehabilitation
What Does Full Mouth Rehabilitation Mean?
Full Mouth Rehabilitation Cheltenham
The damage to your oral health may need more than one solution. These cases need restorative, cosmetic, and general dental services combined.
To answer such a need, Dentist On Warrigal Cheltenham has included full mouth rehabilitation in our list of services.
Full mouth rehabilitation is a combination of two or more dental treatments to enhance your aesthetic and oral health.
Consult with your Cheltenham dentist today!
The need for full mouth rehabilitation may result from:
- Lost teeth due to decay and/or trauma
- Injured/fractured teeth
- Severely worn teeth due to long-term acid erosion or teeth grinding
- Jaw, muscle and headache pain that need adjustments to the bite
Benefits of a Full Mouth Rehabilitation
There are many benefits when choosing a full mouth rehabilitation to restore your smile.
- Replacing missing teeth
- Repairing teeth alignment
- Filling in gaps
- Treating periodontal disease
- Improving TMD symptoms
- Enjoying a beautiful smile
- Feeling comfortable smiling
- Choosing what dental restorations you want
- Boosting self-confidence
- Improving oral health
Common Dental Treatments in a Full Mouth Rehabilitation
The combination depends on the specific needs of each patient.
After the treatment, follow-up check-ups are scheduled so your Cheltenham dentist can monitor your improvements and oral health status.
Here are the common dental treatments included in a full mouth rehabilitation procedure:
1. Bone grafting to enhance the strength of your jaw bone so a dental implant can be placed.
2. Orthodontics to help move teeth in the ideal positions for an optimal look.
3. Placement of dental veneers to create an appealing look for your teeth. Dental veneers can whiten, reshape, resize, close gaps and more.
4. Placement of dental implants to replace a missing tooth or an extracted tooth to avoid jawbone issues in the future.
5. Placement of crowns to strengthen a root canaled tooth. Dental crowns can also be used to cover another natural tooth that is badly yellowed or needs to be reshaped because it was cracked or chipped.
6. Contouring of the gums to help the appearance of your overall smile.
7. In extreme cases, an orthographic surgery to reposition the jaw in a way that is better functioning for your smile.
8. Deep cleanings for proper care to be maintained for both teeth and gums. Total oral health is extremely important; every patient should visit their dentist for proper teeth cleaning every 6 months.
Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Cheltenham
Solve all your dental problems at once!
Full mouth rehabilitation procedures performed at Dentist On Warrigal Cheltenham are safe and high-quality.
Be at your best with a full mouth rehabilitation.
Visit your Cheltenham dentist today!
We are located at Suite C, 151 Centre Dandenong Road in Cheltenham.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a full mouth rehabilitation?
Am I an eligible candidate for a full mouth rehabilitation?
Only your dentist can answer this question. However, those who have two or more dental problems are good candidates for a full mouth rehabilitation.
Consult with your Cheltenham dentist to determine if you are a qualified candidate for full mouth rehabilitation.